4 5   Days until the November 8, 2016
General Election: Register to Vote
AccuVote®TS or TSX
- After you’ve been qualified to vote at your voting precinct, the election official will hand you a voter access card.
- Take your access card to the next available voting booth and slide it into the slot provided at the bottom right of the screen.
- On the screen, select whether you want to vote in English or Spanish. Visually and physically impaired voters can use the voice-guidance technology to make selections.
- In each race, select a candidate or issue for whom you wish to vote by touching the screen next to the name. A red box with an “X” will highlight that selection. If you change your mind, de-select the candidate or issue and then select the correct candidate or issue. Touch “Next” button at the bottom right of the screen to move to the next ballot page.
- When finished, touch “Review” button to confirm your selections for each race. If you want to change a selection, return to the page and make a new selection.
- Once the Review Screen reflects your selections for each race, press “Cast Ballot” to complete the voting process.
Switch to our desktop site
© 2012 Office of the Texas Secretary of State. All Rights Reserved.